What is BetaImmuneShield™?
BetaImmuneShield™ is made up of Beta Glucan 1,3 D, which helps boost the immune system in a safe but effective way. Beta Glucans are β‑D‑glucose polysaccharides that are highly conserved and naturally occurring in the cell walls of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells.
What is Beta Glucan 1,3 D?
Not only has this effective brain-boosting molecule been shown to improve neurological function relatively shortly after administration, but it also has long-term benefits too:
- Improve the transmission of signals between neurons
- Promote recovery and have neuroprotective effects in cases of ischemia
- Enhance memory and mental clarity
Why Vesta’s BetaImmuneShield™?
Although Beta Glucan 1,3 D may have several sources, the physiological function and efficacy differ based on its origins. Beta Glucan D has a higher efficacy due to its molecular properties of a 1,3 glycosidic link in the backbone. The less effective 1,6 Beta D Glucan has a compromised potency typical of competitor products.
Here at Vesta, we use the highest quality material to maximize the health benefits of our product. Our proprietary manufacturing techniques provide the following:
- extracted from Beta Glucan 1,3 D with the highest purity
- high-quality Beta Glucan 1,3 D chains
Why Take BetaImmuneShield™?
BetaImmuneShield™ has the highest concentration available of Beta Glucan with the least amount of impurities. Beta Glucan 1,3 D provides effective support to the immune system and macrophages. Macrophages are the natural and ubiquitous sentries that are always present in our immune system. Once these macrophages become activated they remove pathogens and foreign invaders. The cellular defenses are activated resulting in favorable immunomodulation to help the body recognize and eliminate foreign substances.
Benefits of Beta Glucan 1,3 D
- Clinically proven to induce the immune system through stimulating antibody production
- Induces immune signaling through cytokine/chemokine production of TNF, IL-2, IL-6, IL-23
- Enhances infection defense mechanisms and simultaneously downregulate inflammation
- Facilitates production of arachidonic acid metabolites
- Stimulates dendritic cell maturation and indirectly activates CD4+ and CD8+ T cells
- Induces macrophages phagocytosis and better clearance of pathogens
- Appearance: Powder
- Odor/Taste: Characteristic
- Dosage: 50mg
Uses and Product Integration
- Dietary Supplement
Packing & Storage
- Store in a cool dry place away from prolonged, direct sunlight exposure
- Do not freeze/thaw
- Packaging Unit: 5kg
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information on this website is provided for developmental purposes only. This is not a specification, a guarantee of composition, or a certificate of analysis. The information contained herein is correct to the best of our knowledge. Recommendations and suggestions contained on this website are made without guarantee or representation as to results. We suggest you evaluate these recommendations prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising from breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the material.