What is NattoNSP-2™?
NattoNSP-2™ is a potent fibrinolytic enzyme. Nattokinase is produced by Bacillus subtilis var., which is isolated from fermented soybeans. The highly effective nature of Nattokinase is facilitating blood circulation has been well documented and supported. NattoNSP-2™ is manufactured by advanced fermentation and purification processes, which are optimally designed to obtain the highest quality of Nattokinase.
NSP-2 is blended with a Maltodextrin carrier. Maltodextrin is well-suited for formulating foods and dietary supplement capsules and tablets. This carrier is much more water dispersible than the starch-based product. It creates a soluble composition having enzymatic activity and improved stability. NSP-2 is recommended for applications where the presence of starch and/or lactose is not desired.
Nutritional/Functional Foods & Dietary Supplements
- Meal Replacements
- Medical Foods
- Cold Extruded Bars
- Dry Mixes
- Yogurt Drink
- Antioxidant Effect
- Improved Circulation
- Decrease in Blood Viscosity
- Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Cheaper than other thrombolytic therapy options, such as Urokinase, Hirudin, and Streptokinase
- 20,000FU/g correspond to 1,600IU of Urokinase
- Three different carriers possible
- Structure: Complex Enzyme
- Molecular Weight: 28-31 K Dalton
- Optimal pH: 6.8-8.2
- Optimal Temperature: 50-55°C
For more information visit: www.nattonsp2.com
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information on this website is provided for developmental purposes only. This is not a specification, a guarantee of composition, or a certificate of analysis. The information contained herein is correct to the best of our knowledge. Recommendations and suggestions contained on this website are made without guarantee or representation as to results. We suggest you evaluate these recommendations prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising from breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the material.