What is CeraPremier?
CeraPremier (Ceramide III) is a highly functional cosmetic ingredient used to repair and maintain the skin lipid barrier. Vesta’s CeraPremier is high in purity and contains one of the most concentrated contents of stereoisomer identical to the Ceramide III naturally found in human skin.
It is manufactured through an advanced fermentation process and extracted through a stringent filtration method to achieve a high purity level with more than 95% active ingredient content.
CeraPremier can help to supplement and maintain healthy ceramide levels in the human skin. Many skin conditions such as aging, wrinkles, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, and acne have been associated with low levels of ceramide in the skin. The high quality and purity of CeraPremier can help maintain the elastic integrity of human skin and stave off wrinkles.
Benefits of CeraPremier
- Identical structure to naturally occurring Ceramide III found in human skin
- Strengthens barrier function of the dry and aging skin
- Improves moisture balance of skin
Why use CeraPremier?
Our bodies naturally produce Ceramide in the lipid barrier of our skin which is composed of four main lipids, the most vital and abundant one is Ceramide (~40%). There are certain factors in our daily lives such as aging, stress, dry or humid environment, UV exposure (sun), and endogenous hormones that cause a decline in healthy Ceramide levels in the skin. As a result, it is vital to supplement this loss through topical application in order to help maintain skin’s elasticity, smooth appearance, and hydration.
- Maintains and moisturizes skin
- Minimizes lines & wrinkles
- Restores youthful appearance
- Improves skin tone and clarity
- Protects from environmental changes
- Smooths appearance
- Appearance: White, Crystalline Powder
- Odor: nearly odorless
- Water Solubility: Insoluble
- Skin/Ingestion/inhalation: No harmful effects have been reported
- Eyes: May cause slight irritation
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information on this website is provided for developmental purposes only. This is not a specification, a guarantee of composition, or certificate of analysis. The information contained herein is correct to the best of our knowledge. Recommendations and suggestions contained on this website are made without guarantee or representation as to results. We suggest you evaluate these recommendations prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising from breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the material.